A finger-lickin’ fusion of Bitchin’ Sauce and crunchy cornflakes into a crispy, air-fried appetizer- this is culinary innovation at its most Bitchin’! Chipotle’s rich blend of southwest spice seals these chicks in with the smoky & saucy flavor you've been craving. Make enough for every player on the team, 'cause they'll be gone faster than you can say "Game Day"!
- Prep Time:
- 10 mins
- Cook Time:
- 12 mins
|1 lb||Chicken Breast Fillets|
|½ cup||Gluten-Free Plain Flour|
|½ cup||Bread Crumbs|
|½ cup||Crushed Cornflakes|
|1 tsp||Red Chilli Pepper Flakes|
|1 tsp||Smoked Paprika|
|1 tsp||Black Pepper|
|3 tbsp||Chipotle Bitchin’ Sauce|
1. In one bowl, mix in breadcrumbs, cornflakes, oregano, paprika, red chili flakes, salt and pepper. Mix!
2. In a different bowl, add eggs and 3 tablespoons of Chipotle Bitchin’ Sauce. Whisk!
3. In the final bowl, add your gluten free plain flour.
4. Take your chicken breast mini fillets and first dredge them in the bowl of flour.
5. Then dredge them in the beaten egg bowl.
6. Then finally dredge them in the breadcrumb/spice mix bowl.
7. Preheat your air fryer to 390F. After preheating, add your coated chicken to the fryer.
8. Coat each chicken finger with olive oil spray.
9. Cook for 10-12 minutes, turning over after 5 minutes and spraying once again with oil.
10. Dip into Chipotle Bitchin’ Sauce and enjoy the party!