Lighten up the American classic with some saucy salmon -- Bitchin' Burger 2.0! This salmon burg is smothered & covered with zesty Cilantro Chili Bitchin' Sauce and sits atop mixed greens for a light and protein-packed creation. Put your own saucy twist on this totally Bitchin' burger!
- Prep Time:
- 15 mins
- Cook Time:
- 10 mins
|1 tub||Cilantro Chili Bitchin’ Sauce|
|16 oz||Fresh Skinless Salmon|
|½||Red Onion, minced|
|1 tbsp||Fresh Dill, chopped|
|1 tbsp||Fresh Cilantro, chopped|
|1 ½ tsp||Sea Salt|
|1 ½ tsp||Lemon Juice|
|1 ½ tsp||Honey|
|1 tsp||Olive Oil|
|4||Multigrain Seeded Buns|
1. Cut salmon into ½ inch cubes and transfer to a food processor.
2. Pulse 5 times or until fully processed.
3. Add your onion, dill, ginger, honey, and sea salt and pepper to the salmon mix.
4. Pulse a few more times.
5. Carefully grab handfuls of the mixture and form into 4 patties. Set off to the side.
6. Prepare a heating pan and drizzle a small amount of olive oil and crank up heat to medium-high.
7. Cook patties for 3-4 minutes or until browned.
8. Flip and cook another 3-4 minutes.
9. Serve on a bed of greens resting on top of multigrain bread.
10. Smother on Cilantro Chili Bitchin’ Sauce and tada! One super saucy salmon burger comin’ right up!