Carne Asada Fries!
It's a Bitchin' BBQ! Catch yourself drooling for this Bitchin' Carne Asada Fries smothered in our Cilantro Chili Bitchin' Sauce! We used the following ingredients to make this Cali-style Asada fries a little more Bitchin'!
- Prep Time:
- 25 min
- Cook Time:
- 20 min
|1 1/2 tub||Cilantro Chili Bitchin' Sauce|
|1/3 cup||Olive Oil|
|1 lb||Flank Steak|
|1 1/2 lb||Frozen French Fries|
|2 cups||Colby Jack Cheese, shredded|
|1/2 cup||Pico de Gallo|
|1/3 cup||Jalapeno, sliced|
|1/4 cup||Cilantro, chopped|
1. Mix 1 tub of Cilantro Chili Bitchin’ Sauce, olive oil and lime juice in a big Bitchin’ bowl to create the Saucy marinade.
2. Place flank steak into a large bag or dish with marinade. Make sure everything is submerged. Refrigerate 1-4 hours.
3. Grill steak hot and fast- about 5 minutes each side. While grilling, cook up french fries however instructed on packaging.
4. Rest steak in foil for ~10 minutes. Slice into thin strips, then chop into small hunks.
5. Throw skillet into grill and add cheese, then cover until cheese has melted. Add carne asada.
6. Stack with Pico de Gallo, guac, jalapeño, ½ tub Cilantro Chili Bitchin’ Sauce, and chopped cilantro. Squeeze lime to finish and enjoy your Bitchin’ Carne Asada Fries!