The leaves are falling which means it's the saucy season for Pumpkin Spice Bitchin Sauce! We put our own twist on this fall favorite recipe by adding a creamy layer of mozzarella and our gold medalist, Roasted Green Chili & Pepita Bitchin’ Sauce. Every bite is filled with the flavors you've waited all year for! Jalapeños, tomatoes, pepita seeds, and Bitchin' Sauce bring an amount of sweet, savory and spice that's just right. Dare we say addicting? Bake for 25 minutes and enjoy!
- Prep Time:
- 45 mins
|1 cup||Cherry Tomatoes, halved|
|1 cup||Frozen Corn|
|3 cups||Cornbread Mix|
|1-2 Tubs||Roasted Green Chile & Pepita Bitchin' Sauce|
|3/4 cup||Unsalted Butter, melted and slightly cooled|
|1 cup||White Cheddar, grated|
|4oz||Roasted Pumpkin Seeds|
1. Roast diced Jalapeno along with Tomatoes with oil 15 minutes at 350F.
2. In large bowl, combine cornbread mix, ½ of pumpkin seeds, cheddar, frozen corn and stir to combine.
3. Make a well in the middle and pour in your wet ingredients (buttermilk, butter and egg). Stir together until just combined Whisk gently until smooth.
4. In a large buttered baking dish, pour half your mixture. Sprinkle with roasted jalaps, then drizzle with a hefty amount of Sauce. Pour on the rest of the mixture. Top with remaining pumpkin seeds, tomatoes, and sliced jalapeños.
5. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar and bake for 25-30 mins at 400°F. Top with cotija cheese (optional) Drizzle with Bitchin’ sauce to serve.