Y'all already know what time it is! Enjoy your game day action with extra saucy and stress-free chicken wings! This recipe is comprised of three easy sequences: seasoning, sizzling, and serving! After seasoning, we air-fried for about 12-16 minutes at 380 degrees Fahrenheit. To serve, we drizzled some Cilantro Chili Bitchin' Sauce to give these wings a fresh and zesty zing. We encourage you to try any of our savory flavors on this simple game day staple!
- Prep Time:
- 10 mins
- Cook Time:
- 12-16 mins
|2lb (~24)||Chicken Wings|
|1 tbsp||Vegetable Oil|
|1 tsp||Dried Mustard|
|½ tsp||Cayenne Pepper|
|1/2 tsp||Red Chili Pepper Flakes|
|1 tub||Cilantro Chili Bitchin’ Sauce|
|Salt to taste|
1. Preheat the airfryer to 380 degrees.
2. Rinse and pat chicken pieces dry. Place the wings in a large bowl and add Ginger and Garlic. Toss each piece so that they all get coated.
3. In a bowl, combine the paprika, mustard, turmeric, coriander, cumin, cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes, and salt. Rub spice mixture over the wings.
4. Arrange wings in the airfryer spaced out evenly. Bake wings for about 8 minutes, turn and bake an additional 6-8 minutes.
5. Serve drizzled with Cilantro Chili Bitchin’ Sauce!