These curry kabobs using our Bombay curry are bomb-bangin'! We used tofu for these saucy skewers but feel free to freestyle with protein of your choice.
- Prep Time:
- 25 min
- Cook Time:
- 15 min
|14 oz||Block Tofu cut into 1" pieces|
|1 Large||Red Onion cut into 1" pieces|
|1||Red Bell Pepper cut into 1" pieces|
|1||Green Bell Pepper cut into 1" pieces|
|1 tbsp||Red Chili Powder|
|1 tsp||Garam Masala|
|Salt to taste|
|1 tub||Bombay Bitchin’ Sauce|
1. In a large mixing bowl add Bombay Bitchin’ Sauce, red chili powder, and garam masala. Mix mix mix!
2. Then add tofu, bell peppers and onion and mix well to coat curry marinade evenly.
3. Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours
4. Assemble the curry marinated tofu, peppers and onion on skewers alternately. We did pepper + onion + tofu + onion + pepper x2
5. Cook them on a lightly greased preheated grill on all sides until well done.
6. Drizzle with extra Bombay for Bitchin'ness!
7. Garnish with mint!