Smother your buns with our Silly Chili! This Vegetarian Quinoa Burger is not only loaded with veggies and saucy quinoa, but it’s also as tall as 3 tubs of Cilantro Chili Bitchin’ Sauce. That should be inspiration enough to add your own Bitchin’ twist to this classic!
- Prep Time:
- 20 mins
- Cook Time:
- 16 mins
|1½ cup||Quinoa, cooked|
|2||Garlic Cloves, crushed|
|1/2 tsp||Black Pepper|
|1 tub||Cilantro Chili Bitchin' Sauce|
1. Transfer your rinsed and cooked quinoa to a large bowl.
2. Chop onion, grate zucchini and carrot. Chop fresh parsley. Watch those fingers!
3. Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and sauté for 3-4 mins. Add crushed garlic, the grated zucchini and carrot. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally for 7-8 minutes.
4. Add the cooked veggies, eggies, salt, black pepper and chopped parsley to the bowl of cooked quinoa
5. With your hands, massage the mixture into Bitchin’ little patties!
6. Fry the patties in olive oil for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden Bitchin’ brown.
1. Generously smother 2-3 tbsp Cilantro Chili Bitchin’ Sauce on the bottom and top buns of your burger.
2. Place your patty in the bed of Sauce, followed by avocado, more B-Sauce, crispy fried onions, and thick butter lettuce, then slam that top bun down for a complete Bitchin’ masterpiece. Dig in!