Bitchin’ Inspiration: Quinoa Burger!
May 27, 2021
Smother your buns with our Silly Chili! This Vegetarian Quinoa Burger is loaded with veggies and is as tall as 3 tubs of Cilantro Chili...good luck stuffing this one in your mouth. Cilantro Chili now sold at Target!
1½ cups cooked quinoa
1 shredded carrot
1 shredded zucchini
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
3 tbsps Cilantro Chili Bitchin' Sauce
1. Transfer your rinsed and cooked quinoa to a large bowl.
2. Chop onion, grate zucchini and carrot. Chop fresh parsley. Watch those fingers!
3. Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and sauté for 3-4 mins. Add crushed garlic, the grated zucchini and carrot. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally for 7-8 minutes.
4. Add the cooked veggies, eggies, salt, black pepper and chopped parsley to the bowl of cooked quinoa
5. With your hands, massage the mixture into Bitchin’ little patties!
6. Fry the patties in olive oil for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden Bitchin’ brown.
1. Generously smother Cilantro Chili Bitchin’ Sauce on the bottom and top buns of your burger.
2. Place your patty in the bed of Sauce, followed by avocado, more B-Sauce, crispy fried onions, and thick butter lettuce, then slam that top bun down for a complete Bitchin’ masterpiece. Dig in!