Bitchin’ Inspiration: Elote!
May 13, 2021
Yes way for Elote! A Mexican styled street corn draped in Cilantro Chili Bitchin' Sauce is as yummy as it is easy to make! With basic toppings like the ones listed below, feel inspired to make this Bitchin' meal your own!
- 6 to 8 ears husked white or yellow corn
- 1 Tub Cilantro Chili Bitchin’ Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- ¼ Cup melted vegan butter
- 1 juiced lime
- 1/2 cup cotija cheese crumbles
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Lime wedges to serve with each
- Sprinkle lime juice on corn. Brush with butter Mmm
- Grill corn on the grates at high heat. Wait until bottom is turning brown/charred, then rotate and repeat on all sides. Set corn on a plate
- Smother tops and sides generously with supa saucy Bitchin’ Sauce
- Garnish with cotija cheese and chipotle pepper. Serve with extra lime wedges and enjoy ya Saucy Mexican-styled dish!