Bitchin’ Inspiration: Carne Asada Fries!
May 4, 2021
It's a Bitchin' BBQ! Catch yourself drooling for this Bitchin' Carne Asada Fries smothered in our Cilantro Chili Bitchin' Sauce! We used the following ingredients to make this Cali-style asada fries a little more Bitchin'!
- 1 Tub Cilantro Chili Bitchin’ Sauce
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 juiced lime
- 1-1.5 pounds flank steak
- 1 ½ pounds frozen french fries
- 2 Cups Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- Extra Bitchin’ Sauce for Garnish
- Pico de Gallo
- Sliced Jalapeno
- Chipped Cilantro
- Extra lime wedge
- 1. Mix Bitchin’ Sauce, olive oil and lime in a big Bitchin’ bowl to create the Saucy marinade
- 2. Place flank steak into a large bag or dish with marinade. Make sure everything is submerged. Refrigerate 1-4 hours
- 3. Grill steak hot and fast- about 5 minutes each side. While grilling, cook up french fries however instructed
- 4. Rest steak in foil for ~10 minutes. Slice into thin strips, then chop into small hunks
- 5. Toss fries into a skillet, then top with carne asada and cheese. Throw skillet into grill, covered, until cheese has melted
- 6. Stack with guac, Pico de Gallo, jalapeño, chopped cilantro, and mas Bitchin’ Sauce. Squeeze lime to finish and enjoy ya Bitchin’ Carne Asada Fries!